We absolutely love College & University students. From the beginning in 1991, UPC has sought to love, serve, and bless students. If you’re a student, we would love to be a part of seeing you flourish while you are at college. We have numerous ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus, find community through connecting with other students and families, and be equipped to serve our neighbors and the nations with the gifts God has given you.
Here are some ways to get plugged in:
Come join us at the 9:00 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. worship service. Most college students sit in the right section of the Worship Center. Make sure and let one of our greeters or pastors know if you are new!
Get Involved as a Student:
- MEALS: We love to eat and fellowship together. We do lunch 1/month after church and dinner 1/month at Pastor Michael's house. We also plan to have families host a group of students 1/month in their home.
- ADOPTION: This is a way to have a family away from home.
- DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS: These are groups of a few students that meet regularly with a young adult to help you grow in your relationship with Christ.
- PARTNERSHIPS ON CAMPUS: We partner with a few great campus ministries on campus, including:
- SERVE: Part of your spiritual growth in college comes through using the gifts God has given you to serve others. Here are some ways you can do that.
- STAY UPDATED! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
- PRAYER TEAM: Commit to pray at least once a week for our students and ministry.
- SUNDAY MORNING BAKED GOODS: Bring some sort of baked good on Sunday morning every now and then to bless our college students. They love this!
- HELP WITH A COLLEGE LUNCH OR DINNER: Help supply part of one of these meals to feed our college students.
- HOST A MEAL: We are looking for 10 families to host 2-5 sutdents 1/month for a Sunday lunch or dinner.
- ADOPT-A-STUDENT(s): Give a student or two a family away from home. Check in every now and then. Just love on them!
- DISCIPLESHIP: Meet regularly with a student or a few of them to help them grow spiritually.
- CLICK HERE to let us know how you'd like to serve our college students.
Have questions, want more information, or just want to hear from someone? Please let us know! Email Michael Hart (our Associate Pastor) or Caleb Hughes (our College Ministry Intern). Text Caleb Hughes at 714-335-4846. We'd love to hear from you.