We absolutely love College & University students. From the beginning in 1991, UPC has sought to love, serve, and bless students. If you’re a student, we would love to be a part of seeing you flourish while you are at college. We have numerous ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus, find community through connecting with other students and families, and be equipped to serve our neighbors and the nations with the gifts God has given you.
Here are some ways to get plugged in:
Come join us at the 10:45 a.m. worship service. Most college students sit in the right section of the Worship Center. Make sure and let one of our greeters or pastors know if you are new!
- COLLEGE LUNCHES: Come join us immediately after the 2nd service once a month for a FREE lunch. Our next lunch is April 15.
- COLLEGE DINNERS: Once or twice a month we do dinner at a pastor's house. Upcoming dinners are March 25 at Pastor Matt's house, April 8 at Pastor Michael's, and April 22 at Pastor Matt's.
- TASTE OF UPC: If new to UPC, come join a few others who are new for a special luncheon after church on April 8, where you can meet the pastors and learn a little more about our vision and values. We usually have these once a month at Pator Mike's house.
- DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS: These are groups of a few students that meet regularly with a young adult.
- RUF (Reformed University Fellowship) is our denomination's college ministry over at UCF. They meet on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. in HPA1, Room 125. Learn more.
- SERVE: Part of your spiritual growth in college comes through using the gifts God has given you to serve others. Here are some ways you can do that.
- STAY UPDATED! Follow us on Facebook or Instragram.
Looking to Volunteer in our College Ministry:
- PRAYER TEAM: Commit to pray at least once a week for our students and ministry.
- GREETING or SUNDAY MORNING SNACKS: Simply greet our college students or bring some sort of baked good on Sunday morning every now and then to bless them.
- HELP WITH A COLLEGE LUNCH OR DINNER: Help supply part of one of these meals to feed our college students.
- ADOPT-A-STUDENT(s): Host them for a meal once a month after church or at home. Check in every now and then. Just love on them!
- DISCIPLESHIP: Meet regularly with a student or a few of them to help them grow spiritually.
- Fill out this brief form to let us know how you'd like to serve our college students.
Have questions, want more information, or just want to hear from someone? Please let us know! Email Michael Hart (our Associate Pastor) or Caleb Hughes (our College Ministry Intern). We'd love to hear from you.