We absolutely love College & University students. From the beginning in 1991, UPC has sought to love, serve, and bless students. If you’re a student, we would love to be a part of seeing you flourish while you are at college. We have numerous ways to grow in your relationship with Jesus, find community through connecting with other students and families, and be equipped to serve our neighbors and the nations with the gifts God has given you.
Here are some ways to get plugged in:
Come join us at the 10:00 a.m. worship service. Most college students sit in the right section of the Worship Center. Make sure and let one of our greeters or pastors know if you are new!
- COLLEGE CONNECT: meeting every Thursday from 7:00-9:00 p.m. through July 19.
- SOCIAL EVENTS: June 30, July 21 and August 11 (details TBD)
- COLLEGE KICKOFF: Taking place on August 25.
- DISCIPLESHIP GROUPS: These are groups of a few students that meet regularly with a young adult.
- RUF (Reformed University Fellowship) is our denomination's college ministry over at UCF. They meet on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. in HPA1, Room 125. Learn more.
- SERVE: Part of your spiritual growth in college comes through using the gifts God has given you to serve others. Here are some ways you can do that.
- STAY UPDATED! Follow us on Facebook or Instragram.
Looking to Volunteer in our College Ministry:
- PRAYER TEAM: Commit to pray at least once a week for our students and ministry.
- GREETING or SUNDAY MORNING SNACKS: Simply greet our college students or bring some sort of baked good on Sunday morning every now and then to bless them.
- HELP WITH A COLLEGE LUNCH OR DINNER: Help supply part of one of these meals to feed our college students.
- ADOPT-A-STUDENT(s): Host them for a meal once a month after church or at home. Check in every now and then. Just love on them!
- DISCIPLESHIP: Meet regularly with a student or a few of them to help them grow spiritually.
- Fill out this brief form to let us know how you'd like to serve our college students.
Have questions, want more information, or just want to hear from someone? Please let us know! Email Michael Hart (our Associate Pastor) or Caleb Hughes (our College Ministry Intern). Text Caleb Hughes at 714-335-4846. We'd love to hear from you.